Eating Crow about Miss Snark


Ok, I have to admit an error. A couple of months ago when I decided to make writing a career, I cruised the blogsphere in search of valuable blogsites related to the writing profession.

When I originally visited Miss Snark, The Literary Agent, I thought it was crap mostly because of her biting critical comments with bitchy overtones. Today I revisited the site and found that she had accepted and critiqued 100 synopses from aspiring authors free of charge. She displayed and commented on most of the synopses in her blog. I started reading her comments and found them to be honest, insightful, and on point.

I have to tip my hat to her. Anyone who wades through 100 synopses disserves an apology and admiration from me. She has a Crapometer for rating the entries and many of her comments are hilarious.

Anyway, for these reasons I have added her link to my blog links. Please check it out. It is helpful, informative, and entertaining.

Popular posts from this blog

To SASE on Not To SASE that is THE Question.

Life . . . as we know it

Writing and the Blues, The Cedell Davis Story