Quote of the Day: Writing Inspiration

If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.
Vincent Van Gogh

When I am, as it were, completely myself, entirely alone, and of good cheer - say traveling in a carriage, or walking after a good meal, or during the night when I cannot sleep - it is on such occasions that my ideas flow best, and most abundantly. Whence and how they come, I know not, nor can I force them.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.
F. Scott Fitzgerald

An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why.
William Faulkner

Popular posts from this blog

To SASE on Not To SASE that is THE Question.

Hapy Birthday....Edgar Allan

Sex, Bad Sex, and More Bad Sex