Live From The Lazyboy

The goal for this blog is to track my progress in pursuit of publication. The pain, sorrows, hardships, successes and failures as I attempt to get published and make a living in the short story and novel mystery genre.

At 43 years old I gave up a well paying but unsatisfying job to pursue a writing career. So this should be a bumpy ride. I hope to inform and entertain other struggling writers and mystery lovers if at all possible.

I have a life long love of mysteries and thrillers in all their forms. So, stay tuned for murder, mayhem, sex, violence, struggles, triumph, and redemption..........

I am currently working on three short stories; one hardboiled detective, one hardboiled hitman, and one memoir-ish human interest article. Also, I have a thriller novel and a non-fiction small business book in the works.

I plan to use short stories for character development and to hone prose writing - and hopefully make a few bucks.

I will be working on this blog daily so please check back.

Popular posts from this blog

To SASE on Not To SASE that is THE Question.

Life . . . as we know it

Writing and the Blues, The Cedell Davis Story