Learning to Write or Searching for Aristotle?

Ok, I thought this would be easier. I've written for most of my life. Not a novel, but I've written just the same.

It seems like I'm just learning to walk. I tried short stories as my labratory with some limited success. It just didn't get me there. I am struggling with plot. I want to tell a good story that is character driven but in the end I want a good story.

I've tried to outline several times and it leads me no where. I'm working on Aristotle's three act structure with plot points at the end of act I & II. I guess I am missing a critical element or component.

The only thing I have figured out is the more I write the better I get. Go figure.

Popular posts from this blog

To SASE on Not To SASE that is THE Question.

Sex, Bad Sex, and More Bad Sex

Life . . . as we know it