Chickens...comin home to roost. CONTEXT

I first must say that I am not an Obama supporter.

I am not a Clinton supporter.

I am not even a Democrat.






But...someone should say it.

The mainstream media's daily whipping of Obama and his pastor seems a bit unjust and misplaced.

It is very likely to make Obama unelectable in November or lose the nomination and destroy his Pastor's legacy.

For shame.

Please watch the following:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOdlnzkeoyQ

You decide if the comments are taken out of context, if the true message has been obliterated and distorted with collective misstatements, and snippets pieced together to develop the incendiary loop shown nightly on cable news.

I wonder if any of the screaming heads and pundits have taken the time to view the entire sermon to determine what if any truth may be found in the ultimate message.

Popular posts from this blog

A Mystery...Can We Find Good Sex?

To SASE on Not To SASE that is THE Question.

Bullshit